Fun ideas (2do ASAP)
- Blow bubbles – such delicate beautiful things!
- Go for a ride in a vintage car
a “20 things I like about you list” and give to a friend.
- Hold a baby with Mom or Dad’s permission
- Visit your local library
- Get involved in a community sport
- Wear two brightly colored odd socks
a great book
- Teach yourself how to juggle
- Challenge friends to a marble tournament (remember those? )
- Go to a baseball game
- Make a time capsule with a slice of daily life: receipts, grocery list, videos of friends &
family etc. Open in ten or fifteen years.
- Have a yard-sale
- Play miniature golf
- Roast marshmallows over a grill and make s’mores
- See a drive-in movie (I never have!)
- Write a letter to your future child or grandchild
- Make some rainbow jello
- Have a picnic in the backyard, living room or favorite place to visit.
- Send a thank you note
- Plan a tea party with real cups and little sandwiches
- Learn a magic trick
- Practice yoga or
try for the first time (what a stretch! ;))
- Have a film festival – Ask friends over and have them bring a favorite DVD
- Rearrange furniture in a room
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while
- Celebrate your
birthday every 6 months
- Make a dream list
- Build a sandcastle
- Have Christmas in August
- Help out a friend or neighbor
- Write a poem
- Fly a kite
- Have a water balloon tournament
- Go canoing
- Make today the best day ever!
Add your suggestions please. I'm sure you have lots of great ideas.